What's a (PWA) App?
Progressive Web App (PWA):
Loyalty BIZ is a leading developer of the new app technology (PWA). (PWA’s) are the very newest app that were developed by Google to solve all the issues with low consumer install & app retention rates that apps installed from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store have. The simplest way to describe a (PWA) is it’s an actual app that is hosted in the cloud, not in an app store like Apple or Google. A (PWA) will look and function exactly like an app for Apple & Google, it’s not a website but an actual app. You want an App, not a website and a (PWA) is an app. Your app icon will be able to be placed on phones and you can send unlimited push notifications right to the phone. With a (PWA) you get all the advantages of app installed from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store with out all the negatives! This is why (PWA’s) are the future of mobile apps businesses of all sizes.
POSITIVES OF PWA’s:
- A (PWA) does not need to be made for seperate devices. The app will work on all mobile devices even windows phones.
- NO searching for app in app stores which leads to low install rates. (PWA’s) have much higher install rates than apps from Apple or Google.
- NO accepting of permissions. Consumers in high numbers don’t go through with an app install once all the permissions are needed. Basically they concern people. (PWA’s ) don’t have these permissions and is another reason why (PWA’s) have much higher install rates than apps from Apple or Google.
- Takes up a fraction amount of storage space as an app installed from Apple or Google. An app installed from Apple or Google can be 20mb to 75mb. 75 Megabyte (MB) is 75,000 Kilobytes (KB). The exact same (PWA) will be only 168 KB. Large apps are why so many are uninstalled to save the phones precious little storage space. A (PWA) solves this problem by eliminating any need to uninstall it do to space and is another reason they have much higher install rates than apps from Apple or Google.
- Does not use the phones location services. This concerns many people. A (PWA) does not do this and is another reason they have much higher install rates than apps from Apple or Google.
- Your app icon can be placed on phones home screen for quick repeated use just like all apps.
- (PWA’s) don’t need to be uninstalled for all the reasons mentioned above. This means if 1000 install your (PWA) the vast majority will keep it on their phones. With an app from Apple or Google, you’ll be lucky to retain 100 apps out of 1000.
- Can send unlimited push notification to the phones whith your PWA.
- Can be updated instanly instead of waiting for Apple & Google to approve app updates.
- Unlike apps installed from Apple & Google, people can’t leave negative reviews about the app which otherwises causes people to not install it.
Do I manage my app and platform or does Loyalty BIZ?
Both. Loyalty BIZ manages your platform infrastructure and keeps your app updated to work and comply with both Apple & Google as they update their software. We keep your customer data backed up and protected. We make sure your platform, app & kiosks are working correctly.
We made it easy for you to manage your program and content all from your own secure dashboard on our website. We are here to help you with these but we know many of our customers want the control over managing their program. You create and redeem rewards. You create and redeem deals. You redeem all e-Gift Card sales. You determine what your customers get on their birthday. You craft your text messages and push notifications to be sent out. You set your staffs access levels. You are given a MERCHANT SUCCESS MANAGER (MSM) who is here to help you with anything should you need it.
Do my customers install my business app or your Loyalty BIZ app?
Every day we work with businesses who want their own custom branded app not the loyalty company’s app. We totally understand that desire. Can you imagine if Starbucks asked their customers to download a different company’s app for their loyalty program? NO WAY! Every business wants the pride of custom ownership of their own branded mobile app their customers install on their phones, don’t you? They want their customers to see their app icon everyday on their phones as a continual reminder of their company, don’t you?
Other loyalty companies force your customers to install their company app. Unfortunately, this is not branded for you & your competitors will also be in their app. We think that all stinks, don’t you?
Loyalty BIZ is not your average loyalty company. We actually build you your own custom branded app. Not just a loyalty app, an app for every part of your business including your loyalty program. Let’s get started building your app!
Can I switch my current loyalty paper stamp card to Loyalty BIZ?
YES! Loyalty BIZ regularly works with businesses who already have paper stamp cards they use for customer loyalty. Those cards are an old school approach and give very little benefits to your business. They can also cause lots of annoyance to both the customer and the business. The best part is, you can switch from paper stamp cards to your new 21st-century loyalty program with Loyalty BIZ now without any extra burden for your business.
Can I switch to Loyaty BIZ from another loyalty company app my program is on?
YES! Loyalty BIZ does this all the time. There’s a huge trend towards businesses wanting a loyalty program. Other loyalty companies have tried capitalizing on this trend. What they do is build a 1 size fits all cookie cutter App for themselves under their brand name. Then they ask your customers to download their App, NOT yours. Some will let you customize the app icon but again, it’s their App, NOT yours. Most don’t even offer you a check-in kiosk and the ones that do have the kiosk branded for their loyalty company as well, NOT yours. Making 1 App all businesses use and not providing a check-in kiosk is extremely simple and profitable for them of course. It’s like building 1 hotel and placing everyone in it vs building each person their own custom home! We can spend all day long telling you why this method is so bad for your business to adopt but the truth is, you already know it is and you want more than that. Below we’ll touch on a few:
- The App is NOT your branded App your customers will install on their phones. Instead, your customers will install the loyalty companies App. Would Starbucks ask their customers to download another companies App? NO, so why would you when Loyalty BIZ will make your own custom App your customers install.
- The App they provide is a basic loyalty program with few features other than getting a stamp for coming in. The App Loyalty BIZ provides your business in not simply a loyalty App, but an App for your entire business. Your App will be packed with useful features for your company and will become the go-to way your customers engage with your business ongoing.
- Most loyalty companies don’t provide you with your own branded check-in kiosk because they can’t make your app & kiosk sink together like Loyalty BIZ can. We can because of the amount of money & recourses we have spent to create our proprietary platform. There simply is no comparison to how much better your loyalty program will be having your own kiosk. Our stats show you’ll get a whopping 10 times more customers to your loyalty program by having a kiosk at your point of sale vs only using an App.
- Loyalty BIZ packs your program with amazing products besides our Loyalty Platform. Our Deals Platform is included. You’ll be able to sell your own Deals 24/7 from your App, website, Facebook page and more and you keep 100% of what you sell. Our e-Gift Card Platform is included. You’ll be able to sell your own branded e-Gift cards 24/7 from your App, website, Facebook page and more. Our Bonus Stamp Platform is included. You’ll be able to give your customers extra stamps for doing things that benefit your business. Your customers can get stamps for liking your Facebook page or leaving a YELP review and so much more. Our Text Message Feedback Platform is included. Your customers will be able to send you text messages to a local number we provide you. This makes it simple to leave you feedback. Text message is a universal communication channel. You’ll be able to respond and keep a history of communication between your business and your customers.
The best part is, you can switch now from using your current basic loyalty App to Loyalty BIZ. We’ll help you make the switch and provide you your very own branded loyalty program including your own custom App & Kiosk.
What is the turn around time to get me up and running?
If you sign up for the PLATFORM plan you can have your kiosk installed and be up and running in 14 days. If you sign up for the PLATFORM + APP plan you can have your kiosk installed & your custom (PWA) App ready and be up and running in 30 days.
Why does Loyalty BIZ platform use text messages instead of email?
It’s much more effective. With a delivery rate of 99.9%, SMS text messages is one of the most deliverable forms of communication worldwide. Research also shows that nearly 90% of text messages are opened within 3 minutes of receipt — talk about effective! With other loyalty company’s, you use email to reach your customers. It may sound crazy, but email is already an outdated communication tool to communicate with compared to text messaging. Loyalty companies use email instead of text messages for 3 reasons:
- Email costs them nothing so they have higher profit margins. The problem is, it costs you so much in effectiveness.
- Their platform is not cutting edge and built for the 21st century.
- They lack the knowledge and infrastructure to build a text message marketing platform.
Email messages can take all day to be read and it’s sitting in an inbox or spam folder full of other emails competing to be seen. For example, let’s say you got emails while reading this, would you know? NO. What about if a text message just came in, would you know? YES. So which would you rather send to your customers on a slow day to get them to come in that day? A TEXT!
Loyalty BIZ pays a monthly fee for each of our customers own local dedicated text message phone number. We provide our customers the ability to send text messages and give them 500 accruing text message credits monthly for the Starter plan & 1000 accruing text message credits monthly for the Premier plan. Should a business need more credits they can be purchased for a low rate of 2.5 ($0.025) cents each message for the Starter plan & 1 cent ($0.01) each message for the Premier plan.
To get the most out of your loyalty program and to get the best response to your marketing, you should only choose a loyalty company platform built on text messaging and ideally, text messaging and in-app push notifications. If a loyalty company uses email, don’t even waste your time or money on that!
How does Loyalty BIZ rates compare to other loyalty companies?
Some cost more and some cost less. Unfortunately, it’s impossible to compare us to other loyalty companies for rates and services. The reason is we provide far more than a standard loyalty company. For instance, having you join their program and be placed in their app is quick and cost effective for them. Nothing they offer is custom to you and your brand is a small portion on their brand.
With Loyalty BIZ, we provide you powerful tools which other companies don’t provide:
- Loyalty BIZ takes time to create your custom app for your entire business, not just a loyalty app. We then get approval for your app from both Apple and Google and we pay the fees associated to have your app in their stores and maintained.
- Loyalty BIZ for an additional fee can provide you your own e-Gift Card Platform allowing you to use your powerful e-Gift Card platform to sell your e-gift cards and keep all the sales.
- Loyalty BIZ provides our Deals Platform allowing you to create and sell your own deals to your customers and keep all the sales.
- Loyalty BIZ provides our Customer Feedback Text Messaging Platform allowing your customers to text your custom phone number to complain or praise you. You’re then able to respond or assign it to someone and manage all communication within your dashboard.
- Loyalty BIZ has by far the best loyalty tablet kiosk from any loyalty company. This gives your business the best presentation and looks professional.
- Loyalty BIZ uses both text messaging and push notifications since these are by far the most effective way for a business to quickly and effectively communicate with their customers. The PLATFORM plan uses text messages and the PLATFORM + APP use both text messages and push notifications. Most other loyalty companies use email which is an outdated and inexpensive system for you to communicate with. This costs them nothing but it costs you so much in effectiveness.
We can go on and on showing you how different we are from other loyalty companies. The loyalty companies who charge more than us and provide less are over charging! The loyalty companies who charge less than us is because they provide much less than Loyalty BIZ. Remember, we are a 1 stop shop providing you with many features and more customization than other loyalty companies.
Does Loyalty BIZ make any money off my e-Gift Card sales?
NO! Loyalty BIZ makes nothing off your e-gift card sales. If you sell $100,000 a year from our e-gift card platform, which some of our businesses do, you keep all of what you sell.
Does Loyalty BIZ make any money off my Deal sales?
NO! Loyalty BIZ makes nothing off your deal sales which comes in your PLATFORM or PLATFORM + APP package. Unlike other deal companies, Loyalty BIZ takes nothing from the deals you sell to your loyalty customers, you keep all of what you sell.
How much do additional loyalty tablet kiosks cost?
Loyalty BIZ provides you with one (1) loyalty tablet kiosk in whichever package you sign up for. Should you need any additional Tablet Kiosks for your location, the costs is only $35 a month per additional loyalty tablet kiosk to be used at the same location.
Do you offer portable loyalty tablet kiosks instead of your fixed version?
Yes. We understand all businesses are different. Loyalty BIZ provides you with one (1) loyalty tablet kiosk in whichever plan you choose. You can choose between our fixed kiosk or a portable tablet kiosk. Should you need any additional portable tablet kiosks for 1 or more locations, the costs is only $35 a month per additional portable loyalty tablet kiosk to be used at the same location.
Can my business use just the app with no kiosk for the Loyalty Program?
Yes 100% you can. The kiosk is always the preferred method because it captures 10 times more customers to your loyalty program. It also allows your customers to check themselves in reducing work for the staff. We have many businesses however who are mobile, as an example carpet cleaning companies and others types of mobile businesses. We also have lots of restaurants who have their servers use their app on their phone or tablet at the table to manage their loyalty customers. We also have businesses who have attendants who are walking around the business premises at all times. For these businesses, 100% of what you can do on the kiosk you can do on your app.
You can either use your app on your phone or your app on your customer’s phone or on a mobile tablet. Either way, all you need is access to your app. Imagine in your mind a fast food restaurant that has a window with a register but standing out front before you get to that window is an employee to take your order with a tablet. The same order gets processed but by a mobile person on a mobile device. The same way is how your mobile loyalty rewards program works.
On your app, simply give your customer a stamp for using your business again. Redeem a reward they earned from using you multiple times. Redeem an e-gift card that someone purchased for them. Redeem a deal they purchased from you. The best part is even though your mobile, you can also still use Loyalty BIZ’s powerful platform tools we provide. From your own phone, use our app to manage everything. You can also manage everything at your office on your computer. Either way, you as the business owner from anywhere in the world and at any time of the day can manage your loyalty platform.
Since I can sell my e-Gift Cards, do I stop selling my in store plastic gift cards?
NO! You already have a system in place to sell your gift cards should a customer at your register want to buy one right then. Loyalty BIZ makes selling your gift cards easy for the rest of your customers who are away from your business 24/7 worldwide from your app, website, Facebook page and marketing with your e-Gift Cards. We also make it so easy for the buyer of the e-Gift card to get it to their recipient since we handle all that for them and the business.
I have multiple stores, do I need multiple mobile apps?
It depends. If all your stores are branded under 1 name and logo then you will only need 1 custom mobile app to cover all your locations. Loyalty BIZ makes you 1 custom mobile app included in your PLATFORM + APP plan.
If each of your stores is under a different name and logo, basically different businesses, you will need to purchase additional PLATFORM + APP plans for each store.
How many times per month should I text message my customers?
We recommend a max of 2 per month. This is just a recommendation but remember, it’s a privilege to be able to have the power to send text messages to your customers. If you send too many text messages, your customers can feel like you are taking advantage of that privilege. The power of text messaging comes from sending a max 2 text messages per month. The text message should be considered valuable to your customers with a good deal or important notice associated with it. Keep in mind, your customers will also automatically be sent a text message on their birthday or if they have not returned.
Where does my e-Gift Card and Deal sale money go?
In your bank account! Loyalty BIZ believes in transparency. We have created e-Gift Card & Deal sales to be deposited into your bank account, NOT ours. At no point does Loyalty BIZ see any of the money you earn from these sales. This means your money will be secure and deposited into your account much quicker.
Car wash & detail, automotive repair, oil change
tires, sound/electronics & more.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
Hair and nail salons, spas, barber shops,
pharmacies & more.
RETAIL & FASHION
Clothing stores and boutiques, accessories,
specialty stores, pet shops, electronics & more.
Amusement parks, night clubs, cinemas,
music venues, gaming, and more.
Gyms, health and fitness chains, sports
centers, sports clubs, spas & more.
laundromats, dry cleaners, veterinarians,
home services, digital agencies, & more.
CONVENIENCE & GAS
Convenience Stores & Gas Stations