- We custom make your Progressive Web App (PWA). PWA’s are fast, convenient and affordable. No download from app stores required. Just open your app from a link and add app icon to home screen for repeated use.
- Found by search engines, allowing app to come up in website searches.
- Adapts perfectly to any screen size from phone, tablet, or desktop.
- Place your Progressive Web App (PWA) in the Apple App Store & Google Play Store. We develop your app and get it approved. Your app will be downloaded and installed onto phones from app stores.
- Plan also includes a Progressive Web App (PWA) in addition to app stores.
Are there any additional costs or fees?
Not for the PROGRESSIVE WEB APP (PWA) plan. If you choose the APP STORE MOBILE APP plan in order to publish your app in the Apple App Store, you will need to set up an Apple Developer Account ($99/year) with Apple. We will help you set this up. Furthermore, there is an Apple iOS submission fee of $199 and a $25-charge for every iOS app update to cover the costs associated. You can eliminate these fees by going with a PROGRESSIVE WEB APP (PWA) plan.
What’s a native app?
A Native app is an app built with the native language of the device on which it will be installed. The app is fast, smooth and delivers outstanding user experience. Your iOS and Android app will be 100% native.
What is a Progressive Web App (PWA)
A Progressive Web App operates within a browser without having to go to an app store to download. It combines the best of web concepts and mobile apps. Progressive Web Apps work great on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop offering a one-of-a-kind user experience.
Do I own the content delivered through the app?
Loyalty BIZ is the technology which allows you to create, organize and deliver your content to your audience: images, logo, audio files, text, you name it. You are the sole owner of the content created through our tool and will remain so.
Does my app function offline?
Yes, most features of the native app as well as the PWA can function offline. Upon first launching the app, the content is cached, thus allowing later usage offline. The native app relies on iOS or Android’s SDK features while the PWA relies on the service worker set up in the browser. PWA’s work offline in all browsers except for Safari.
Can I set up a domain name for my web app?
Yes, all domain extensions are managed. You can assign a domain name to your PWA and your users will thus access it through the URL of your choice. An example is we can make a subdomain of your website domain so your app domain could be: app.yourdomainname.com
How can I optimize the SEO of my PWA?
The management interface lets you edit the main html tags for your PWA. Each page also has its own URL and the app engineers have designed the code in such a fashion, along with reducing the generation time so that the indexation by search engines is optimized.
Will my app still function after my iPhone or Android phone is updated?
Yes, our engineers work to ensure that your app operates seamlessly with each evolution of your phone’s operating system. On your end, you need only to make sure that you update your app with the latest version of the app technology.
Are there any limits I should be aware of?
Several Loyalty BIZ apps have over a million users. Our technical infrastructure is equipped to support a high amount of traffic. There is no limit to the number of users who can browse your app. Plus, each app is granted 50 Gigas of storage, which is well above what is needed on average.
How long does it take for my app to be online?
- Your PWA will be accessible from your domain name just a few hours after its been set up.
- For a Google Play Store publication, you can count on about 24 hours.
- The iOS version of your app is built and published by us, under your Apple developer account. In order to ensure that your project complies with the App Store guidelines, our teams run a thorough review of your app before getting started with the submission process. This step, which is mandatory before submitting to the App Store, requires human intervention. We are committed to carrying out this step within 72 business hours. Apple may take several days to review your application and publish it in the App Store.